Thursday, July 8, 2010

Live * Laugh * Write Fridays


I'm getting this writing house in order. It's long overdue and yet it feels like the time couldn't be more ripe. I am full of life and love and have created so much space for writing to flow into my life.

Not just writing, though. All things Creative. All things artistic. All things simple, and beautiful. It's a good place to be.

So, to start off this reentry into blogging -- an adventure for a working mom with lots of stuff going on, no doubt -- I am introducing a series related to my Web site, my mantra and my attitude.

It's nothing more than I have to live and laugh (which to me means play and have loads of fun) before I can sit down and write. That I must live and laugh through the pages of what I'm writing so that I can be what I call The Happy Writer. When I do all of these things, I am a Happy Woman. It's really that simple. Oddly enough. So, enough is enough. Here are some great resources you should check out related to this whole living, laughing and writing theme. Every Friday it will be here, waiting for you, holding your hand to ease you into your weekends.

*Live*

If you seriously can't execute (at least) one of your ideas after reading this post, then I'm just going to snap

Create a Summer playlist

*Laugh*

What do you want to do with your life?

7 Ways to make your living space more fun

*Write*

Breathe life into your fiction

Organize yourself to get writing

A big thanks to Jean at The Artful Parent, too, for featuring our repurposed toys turned art supply bins project that are in the picture above. She graciously linked to my mom blog and I'm grateful always for her weekly creative inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the saddle mama! Loved the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed my post. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete