Friday, July 16, 2010

Live * Laugh * Write Fridays




Just like last Friday, here's what's been inspiring me, guiding me, teaching me and moving me along this past week -- or the last year or more. (I save a lot of favorites for times like this.)

Live

A New (Really Old) Way to Create Calm In Your World (Or, learn to stop everything)

The No. 1 Habit of Highly Creative People (Is this why I love to be alone so much?)

Laugh
(and play)

We're making our way through
this list of Summer To-Do's

What Color was your Day? (I really want to start this myself, maybe with Sharpies!)


Build a Summer Playlist (share it with someone or here with me)

Write


Life Gets in the Way

Who do you write like? (it's a viral link but fun!)

How about you? What's inspiring you this week?

photo credit: chaosinjune

1 comment: