Friday, August 6, 2010

Live * Laugh * Write Fridays: Quiet edition




Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
-Mother Teresa


Here's what I've been trying to read this week despite all the other stuff that has been keeping me from it.

Live

Seriously considering/needing this. Love that she goes into more than just Unplugging but how to do it with quality, not just quantity.

This, too, would be helpful for me at this scattered stage of being.

It won't rain outside, so I've brought it inside. I love summer evening rains.

Laugh

I love this idea to do with the girls.

I could watch this a million times and the smile on my face would never fade.

Write

I'm obsessing over stretching myself as a writer. My writing career was in print non-fiction. I've written my book. I'm now editing that novel. Now, I have a hankering to do something different. Different, like this. I've actually written these before but not for years though many blog posts certainly could have counted. I have selfish reasons for wanting to perfect this genre, though.

Of course, the best way to write is to write. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment